Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Time Machine

I found a time travel machine today. Standing there in plain sight.

Everyone drives by it every day, oblivious to the escape that they could take from the same old routine.

Picked to pieces, we dig and dig into our lives, searching everything to find who we are.

Wishing we could go back. Back to change, back to remember, back to learn. Observe.

An overload of information swarms our brains every day. As you read this there is other things fighting for your attention. Focus has lost it's meaning.

We often as humans reminisce "the good ol days" and wish things were the same as they were back then.

As much as I admire parts of the past, and perhaps the prospects of the future,  I believe we need to go dig up focus out of the old box in the attic, and place it on top of right now. What are you doing right now? You stumbled upon my blog by being connected to something other than what's really around you. (I mean, I'm not complaining, I greatly appreciate the company)

Let your mind be your time machine, take yourself to reality, to the positivity and simpleness of just being.

Sometimes it's good to pick apart the small things of life, and notice every detail. But notice I only said sometimes.

Travel more, think less, Live in reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment