Sunday, November 24, 2013

Slow down

Thanksgiving is coming up, so today my girlfriend and I made a trip to Baton Rouge to a Whole Foods for our Thanksgiving dinner shopping list. We are vegans. Seemingly 2:14,000 in our small town two and a half hours away from Louisiana's bustling capitol city.

The shopping trip was an adventure, to say the least. I had no idea where anything was, and a lot of people were shopping. Not to mention they put dairy cheese on my girlfriends pizza. Not happy.

Upon leaving Whole Foods, we were exhausted. We hopped into the truck and headed towards the highway when I spotted a classic car show in the parking lot of Hooters. Perfect. Just what I needed to go back to a more relaxed pace. We decided to stop and take a look, and were glad that we did. Here's a few shots.



















No comments:

Post a Comment