Sunday, November 17, 2013

There's something about receiving a package that I will never get tired of. Even if that package cost me a few hundred dollars.

Yesterday I received most of the the new camera equipment that I ordered online. It included a 50mm 1.8 lens, a remote system, filters, and a new bag. Some of these things I had in the past, but life happened, and I've lost a lot of valuable equipment. I felt like a little kid on her birthday when I opened up all my "presents". Soon after I had set everything up and organized the crap out of evertything, my girlfriend and our friend Jamie decided to go skating. Perfect time for a shoot! The sky was overcast, there was a cool breeze flowing through the air, and a slow motion feeling all around. Everyone seemed to be in that lazy Saturday mode. The ride felt amazing. I had been locked up all morning at work, and it was good to stretch my legs and breathe in some cold fresh air.

On our ride we saw this beat up El Camino for sale. I had been hoping to find an interesting subject to release the 50mm onto, and my luck sure did succeed. Here are a few of the shots that I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment